Terms and Conditions
Atkins & Hoyle warrants it's products, in normal usage, to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of 2 years from the original purchase by the user, subject to the conditions and limitations below, any part which proves to be defective within normal usage during that 2 year period will be repaired or replaced by Atkins & Hoyle Ltd.
This warranty is subject to the following conditions and limitations:
· Atkins & Hoyle liability shall be limited to repair or replacement of goods or parts defective in materials or workmanship.
· Determination of the suitability of the material for the use contemplated by the buyer is the sole responsibility of the buyer, and Atkins & Hoyle shall have no responsibility in connection with such suitability.
· Atkins & Hoyle shall not be liable from any harm resulting from:
1. Failures due to the use of products in applications for which they are not intended.
2. Failures due to corrosion, wear and tear, or improper installation.
Atkins & Hoyle Ltd. shall not be responsible for shipping charges or installation labor associated with any warranty claims. Service by anyone other than Atkins & Hoyle shall void this warranty unless it accords with Atkins & Hoyle Guidelines and standards of workmanship.
- There are no warrants of merchant ability, fitness for purpose, or any other kind, express or implied, and none shall be implied by the law. The duration of any such warranties that are nonetheless implied by law for the benefit of a consumer shall be limited to a period of one year from the original purchase by the user. Some countries do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Atkins & Hoyle Ltd. shall not be liable for consequential damages to yachts, equipment, or other property, or persons due to any failure of Atkins & Hoyle equipment. Some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitations incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from country to country.
- When using a crane, davit or hoist all passengers and loose equipment must be removed and all drain plugs must be open to allow water to escape otherwise this warranty is immediately void
NO davit fixed or rotating is designed to pickup a person. A person should never stand under or beside any davit while holding a dingy or while the davit is in use.